Sunday 26 April 2015

Check list

Washing and ironing all done? - check
Housework done? - check
Dishwasher emptied? - check
Tickets ready? - check
Taxi to station booked? - check
Embroidery work ready? - check
New books on my Kindle? - check
New batteries in the camera? - check
Suitcase packed? - oops, I knew I'd forgotten to do something!  I'll do it in the morning, before we chuff off on our holiday.


We're doing our usual steam train trip round Britain with our old friends from Cornwall plus Scrappy and her husband.

Make sure you all behave yourselves while I'm not keeping an eye on you.  Bye for now. Chuff, chuff, chuff, chuff.

11 comments:

  1. Oh a train trip around Britain sounds wonderful! Do you get sleeper cars? Serve meals on the train? Stop in towns along the way? How many days? What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous trip! I expect to see some pictures when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting excited! See you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow sounds like a lot of fun!!! have a great trip

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad it all worked out in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun trip! Have a super great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. I'll be good while you are gone. And you do that same? Maybe not - that might be more fun! Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your trip sounds wonderful. Have an enjoyable time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you are currently having a blast!!! I'm looking forward to pictures of EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, do have a great time and hope to see some "photos" on the blog of your trip, as I love steam trains. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10