Tuesday 10 December 2013

Do you remember ...

...  me telling you about the lovely present I was given by Lynn's grand-daughters before I came home?  Here we are just after they had almst reduced me to tears by giving me this

Well, I have now had it framed, but Mr Fixit hasn't quite got round to hanging it yet for me, but I thought I'd show you what it will look like on this wall.  Isn't it great?  It's a very special memory to me of a very special holiday.  Thank you again for this.

Oh, and after I'd taken the picture, I looked to one side of the sofa to see .....

this scary bear who came home with me as a gift from Naughty Notorious Nancy and her husband. He even wrote me a note to explain that he was practicing roaring in a British accent so no-one would notice that he had come over to the British Isles!  What a clever bear.

7 comments:

  1. Grr-waor! His twin here says hello and Furry Chrstmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun wall hanging. I have lived on the west coast and saw bears I wonder if Southern bears say Grr Ya All. I am always told people can tell I am not from the midwest because of my accent. Things that make you go hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely gifts and memories. Take care Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, the whole family enjoyed getting to meet you. I'll make sure the girls see their picture on your blog. Thank you so much for being YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful gifts, Sue! They will help keep those memorable times uppermost in your memories!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Handmade gifts are a treasure - how lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10