Sunday 31 August 2014

The winner .....

... of this great book
Well, before I tell you the name of the lucky person who will receive a copy of this e-book, I want to explain how I chose someone.  This review was posted on my blog here, and also on the Yorkshire Modern Quilters blog.  All the comments on my blog are numbered, but those on the other blog are not - hmm, must get that sorted out before the next review.  So all I did was allocate numbers to the comments on the YMQG blog running straight on from those on here.  That gave a total of 49 for Mr Random.org to chose from, and the number he chose was

and no.45 is Harrysmum, who said

I will send Harrysmum an email, but congratulations to her and thank you everyone who took the time to enter.  I will have another book review and giveaway in a couple of weeks, so do keep coming back and checking to see what you could win next time.

4 comments:

  1. Dang try this again Congratulations Harrysmum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, not me, but I'd already decided to get the book once I get home, so congrats to Harrysmum and hope she gets plenty of enjoyment from it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the winner and thanks for giving us all a chance.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10