Wednesday 10 September 2014

It's sale time ...

Online Quilting Class ... 
While I have been spending time with my foot up I have been having fun on the  Craftsy site.  I signed up for two classes, one called Designing Modern Quilts with Weeks Ringle as the tutor, and the other, which I have been watching, but not "doing" yet is Creative Quilting with your Walking Foot with Jacquie Gering as my tutor.  I have been enjoying both of these courses, and love that I can access them at any time at all, forever. Anyway, because I am about to put some of my patterns up for sale on the site and because I have been having such fun, I have signed up to be an affiliate of theirs. This means that I will be paid a small commission on any purchases made by people who click through to them from links on my blog.

So, you're all wondering why my post header says it's sale time aren't you?  Well that's because I can now offer you the chance to buy some of the best-selling  Craftsy classes at bargain prices for one week only.  You can save up to 50% off on Sewing, Quilting & Knitting classes taught by some of the world's best instructors. Once you purchase a class, it's yours to enjoy forever. Every class comes with a money-back satisfaction guarantee!

Now, stop hanging around here reading my witterings and hustle on over to  Craftsy to see what you fancy learning.

Disclosure:  The Creative Quilting course was supplied to me free of charge by Craftsy, and if you click through to them from my website and purchase something, I will receive commission.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are not languishing on the couch with a container of bonbons and the television as your only entertainment. :D Is the foot feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect way to spend your time of enforced "idleness". Certainly hope your foot is doing much better!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10