Thursday 23 June 2016

It didn't work ...

Remember my thought that I was owed 5 days of good luck? Well, it didn't work.  The day after I found the 5p my father collapsed at home and has spent the past week in hospital while the medical brainboxes tried to work out what was wrong. It turns out that he has a problem with his heart, which I did tell them I thought was the problem about two years ago (aren't I a cleverclogs?) Anyway, he came home again yesterday and is waiting for an appointment with a cardiologist to see what happens next.

Yesterday, while Dad was still in hospital, Scrappy and I escaped for the day. We had lots of fun, lots of food, and some fabric purchases. Here's what I bought and now I'm looking forward to not spending all my free time hospital visiting, so I can actually use some of them

7 comments:

  1. Awe I am sorry your dad is not doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear....hospital visits are no fun. I hope his next appointment gives you some positive answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear Dad has been in hospital but good to know he is now home, how lucky you live so close by to keep an eye on him. Good to read you had a good day out with Scrappy and a spend too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear your father is not well & hope he sees a cardiologist soon. Enjoy working with fabric purchases. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your Dad is doing better. Hospitals are no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your Dad, and hope things work out for him. Getaways are good for caregivers; you need it, I'm sure. Have fun playing with your new fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about your Dad, happy they are going to fix him up! Good Luck with your sewing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10