Sunday 20 June 2010

and the winner is............

Number 6, Dave, who would wear a red, white and blue hat!

Please contact me so I can tell you what to do next.

I used the random generator thingy, but I cant get it to appear in the right place on this post to prove it. Other people manage, so it's obviously something I'm doing wrong!

Thanks to everyone who entered. I just wish I could have given everyone a prize. I do think if we went to Ascot next year in our hats we'd make a real sight for sore eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dave, now "all" we have to do is persuade QuiltSue to oay another visit to the Royal Enclosure next year and take you with her - then you can wear "the hat".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Dave. Enjoy the prize and thanks Sue for sharing the giveaway - Hugs
    Nat

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10