Wednesday 8 February 2012

Woohoo ....

.... it's time to get your party frock out and get ready for Saturday.
The party is at Hazel's place, here.


The Christmas Quiltalong this year is slightly different.  Each month we will have a different hostess, and I know they will all make us very welcome.  

We are also offering a free mystery quilt pattern this year, which can be made over 6 months.  Hazel has the first installment, (the fabric requirements and cutting instructions) ready for you when you call in to see her on Saturday.  I've heard that she also has mince pies.  See you there.

11 comments:

  1. you forgot the sherry . . . I hear Hazel very generously offers sherry with her mince pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone say mince pies????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pattern chosen for my sewing day. Hopefully a quick project.

    Now tell me, how am I to get a bite of mince pie when she is thousands of miles away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also ready for this fun party! I've also picked up the project I'm going to work on :) See you all in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very exciting...don't know about the mince pies though...i think you have to be British to truly appreciate them...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new blog design Sue! Lots of red...just the way I like it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've popped in from Sweet P's blog and I'm so happy I did!! This QAL is perfect. I've got no idea what I'll make however I've never partaken in a Mystery Block so that might just be the ticket!
    Looking forward to Saturday!!

    Carolyn
    ps: May I use your Christmas QAL button?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see that 'm going to have to get another bottle of sherry in when I go to the supermarket later, aren't I?

    (*thinks - must flick the duster around before the guests arrive...)

    See ya tomorrow! Whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. I'm honoring you with the Versatile Blogger award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. For some reason my computer would not let me leave a comment on today's post!! Sheesh! I think I need another coffee! Anyways just popped in to wish you a Merry Christmas and happy sewing!
    P

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10