Saturday 3 March 2012

Lone Star day - post 5

I will soon be at the point where I need to add the background pieces, so, if I go with inset pieces, is there any advice anyone can give me?  Please?

By the way, don't forget that all the people who have signed in to the Linky-Thingy, have written previous posts about their Lone Star adventure.  You can find them by going to one of the blogs and then doing a search on Lone Star.  They have all written some great posts with a lot of helpful hints and tips.

Now I'm going to say goodbye for the night.  I'll be back tomorrow though.  Thanks to everyone who has joined me today.

1 comment:

  1. Sue, the day has come and gone already. I can't give you any help with inset seams...I avoid them ...maybe you could barter with a quilt friend..they could sew the inset seams and you could help them with the quilting? Is that cheating? Hope you're still smiling! Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10