Wednesday 1 May 2013

Honey I'm home ...

Hello everyone.  Did you miss me?

We had a great holiday, with lots of these

loads of views like these

and plenty of views like this (except the plate was not on it's side - thanks Blogger!)

Now all the washing and ironing is done and I'm back to having to cook meals, make the bed, etc.

So now it's confession time.  Today is this month's Linky party for the Country Charmer QAL, where we are all making a quilt designed by Lynn, over here and I know that before I went on holiday I did at least one more block, but do you think I could find it today to take its photo?  Nope.  So no photo, sorry.  However, to have a look at what other people have been up to, then just go to see Lesley, our hostess, over at The Cuddle Quilter, here.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good holiday and thought you might be home as I love your new header. My brother would love those trains as he is a steam train buff. Not done anymore on my CC either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fun trip. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it was a great holiday! Your pictures are gorgeous! Glad you are back home safe and sound. Now to get back to the sewing.

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice that you had a lovely trip and that you didn't have to eat dinner on a sideways plate. hehehehe
    Pictures look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, well, well, so you were off gallivanting around while we were up to our armpits in fabric! Giggle...so glad to hear you had a marvelous holiday...there is always time to sew on rainy days! Thanks for linking up and sharing your stories and your holiday pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10