... my sort of modern wedding ring quilt. I started this last year and acttually finished the top at the quilt retreat last October. It didn't get quilted till after Christmas and the binding finally went on a couple of months ago. It took so long cos I fell out of love with it when I was making it. I had all sorts of issues with biases (yes Bilbo, I did use starch too) so the blocks were not fitting together properly. Originally this was going to be a much larger quilt, but I decided enough was enough so it's quite a small throw instead. Now I've finished it I am happy with it and it is currently decorating the back of the sofa.
Sorry it's a bit scrumpled looking, but my back didn't feel like I should be crawling around on the floor to smooth it out, so what you see is just how it landed.