Tuesday 1 September 2015

I'm a published author again ...

Edited to add: I've just added this to a great monthly Linky Party called Let's Bee Social. The Linky badge is on my sidebar, so hop on over to join the party or just for some inspiration.

The really observant ones among you will have noticed that, although I showed pictures of my quilt testers' versions of this, (thank you again Nancy, Sandie, Sassy and Susan,) and I did give you one peek at my unfinished top, you never actually saw mine completed.  Now you know why. I can tell you, it is very difficult for me to keep secrets like this, but it has to be done!  Here are two more photos, one showing the quilt full on and one to show a close up of the quilting.


This time I've been published in a great on-line quilting magazine called Make Modern. If you've never seen it before, then you are really missing out on something. The magazine includes all sorts of interesting articles as well as patterns and I recommend that you go here to have a look at it and maybe even buy a copy, I promise you it's a good read..

12 comments:

  1. Oh what a pretty quilt. How cool to be published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!!!!!!! Good secrets are hard to keep but we can do it ;-) Another great quilt Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Sue!! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! It is such a great quilt and I love the quilting pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Great quilt, I'm not surprised they snapped it up for publication.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats Sue another great quilt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Sue and I'll admit to enjoying making that quilt and it now sits on a cane chair in the back bedroom that I use to store lots of my quilting 'stuff'. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design, congrats for being published.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, good for you Sue. I'll check out the magazine. I've never heard of it so thanks for the info. Your quilts look great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoo hoo for you. That is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at you, sneakin' around keeping secrets! Too Cool! Congratulations! Author! Author!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10