Wednesday 3 November 2010

Christmas Quiltalong...

... It seems that most people would prefer it if I stopped messing around with the date for the next Christmas Quiltalong, so I can now officially announce that the date will stay the same.  It will be on the second Saturday of the month as usual, ie 13 November.  This is a party that anyone is welcome to join in and where newcomers will be very welcome. 

I'm sorry for the PPP.  No, not Practice, Practice, Practice, but P*ss Poor Planning.

Don't forget my giveaway.  It's open until Sunday so there's still time to enter here.

7 comments:

  1. My twin granddaughter's birthday party is on the 13th....I can't miss that! I'll have my own Christmas Quilt-a-long on Friday and post my pictures on Saturday. Will that count? Will I be black-listed from the group? Such pressure! Or should I just not tell anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can join you this time! I'll be sewing along at Tuesday Quilters Saturday sew-in so I'm hoping to really crack on with Christmas projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try to make it this time! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to answer your question on Tuesday! Having it the week before Thanksgiving (actually it's two weeks) doesn't make a hill of beans difference to me. So you know I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait. Sooo much fun planned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be at a quilting retreat in CT. So I will be sewing just not following along. no internet. Enjoy. I will work on Christmas stuff this Sat. (silly me - I thought is was the first Saturday)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have not done a Christmas quilt along in ages but I need to...I'm good at buying fabric, but poor follow through.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10