Wednesday 16 November 2011

Puzzle solution and winner ...

... I did say that the puzzle I set for Saturday's QAL might be slightly more difficult than others, and it seems I was right.  There were only 5 correct entries who worked out that the coded message was
See You All in 2012 I hope.

The blocks (all from EQ7), were
Spinning Star, Economy block, Economy block = See
Yankee Puzzle, "O", Uneven Nine patch = You
Art Square, Lady of the Lake, Lady of the Lake = All
Irish Chain, Nine Patch = In
2012, Irish Chain = 2012  I
Hovering Hawks, "O", Pinwheel, Economy Square = Hope


and no 4 is Hazel
who will be receiving a small gift from me for being such a clever-clogs.

6 comments:

  1. How fun, congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a fun year and congratulations to Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whey-hey! That's brilliant, thank you, Sue!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Hazel. It was fun but it was hard too. I don't have the EQ programs and I had to do it the old way-using my quilting reference books...I love puzzles and this was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner! It was too challenging for me!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10