Friday 8 November 2013

Yoohoo ...

... have you remembered what this weekend is?

It's the start of the penultimate Christmas QAL weekend 2013.  Our hostess this month is Happy Hazel, so to join in all you do is hop over here and sign in with Mr Linky who will be there waiting for us in the morning.

I'm not sure what Hazel has planned for us, but there has been mention of chocolate (yay), jingle bells (yippee) and running shoes (whaaaat?).

So come and join the fun starting tomorrow.  after  all, there's only

8 comments:

  1. She got my attention with the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez...you just couldn't stop yourself from reminding me that I'm supposed to be working on Snowmen could you! Sheesh! And I'm right in the middle of a good mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe next month is Christmas?! I won't be ready, won't even try but will be fun to peek in on bloggers to see fun holiday happenings and quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me see, I have chocolate, sherry, bells (the bells are very important this month!), Christmas challenge project, some fun and games, and some trail shoes.

    What more could you need for a Christmas Quiltalong except the guests? Look forward to seeing you tomorrow, Sue! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate? Did someone mention chocolate? I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel throws a heck of a party. I hope there's still some chocolate left when I arrive on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I missed the chocolate, but right now I need coffee, so that's what I'm on. I'm joining in.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10