Saturday 14 May 2011

Christmas Quiltalong Post 1 ...

Are you ready?  No?  Me neither!  You'd think that I would be really wouldn't you but somehow, life keeps getting in the way.  I have got some fun things planned though, so remember to keep coming back.

As usual, if you go to the Christmas Quiltalong tab at the top of my blog, I have put the Linky-thingy there.  Blogger seems to have got over its temper tantrum, so please add your name to the list there, so we can all go visiting each other during the day.  I will try to get the instructions for the next block for the Scatty Christmas Stars quilt posted as quickly as possible after you have linked (or should that be "linky-ed"?) up. 

I must go and get on with some housework-type chores now, then I have to take my father to his foot-man, then I can settle down and play for the rest of the day

7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful quilty day.

    I'm afraid once again it won't be a fabric day for me - gorgeous weather and I'll be gardening, but I will check in often to see what you are all up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have chores to do first, and the Teenage Diva to go get school shoes for! Yuuuuuk! I'll be back and get my lot together and let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, Sue! I need to get my Christmas hat out to get in the mood, but I have fabric, cutter and machine at the ready - and I can't wait for my monthly trip around the world to see what all those clever quilters get up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be joining in later in the day. I have company coming this morning.
    When I think of a footman, I think of the Jane Austen days of carriages and footmen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. phooey on housework on Christmas quilt a long day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, phooey on housework when you can celebrate Christmas. I love the new look on your blog...so cute. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun candle holder! I'm always one to let the housework go--good thing for DH--he doesn't.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10