Wednesday 15 June 2011

What service ....

... I wanted to order a couple of charm packs and some co-ordinationg fabrics today.  I found what I thought I wanted from an on-line shop called 1choice4quilting, but it was difficult to be sure whether brown or black fabric would go with them, and also which cream background would work best.

So, with one heck of a cheek, I emailed Shawna (who is the owner) at about 3.30 this afternoon,  to ask her if she could choose these 2 fabrics for me.  Within an hour, after a few emails going back and forth, she had sorted it all out for me.  She was a delight to deal with, and I just wanted to say thank you so much Shawna.  I'm always ready to complain if I don't think I'm getting good service, so it's only fair that I also give praise where it's due.

The price are great too, and I suggest that next time you are looking for anything, you go and have a look at 1choice4quilting's website here

I've just also had an email to say that my fabrics are on their way to me already, 3 hours from my first contact with Shawna.  So that's what I call brilliant service.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, I have bought from Shawna and it's such good service and it didn't take that long to get to me so you should be the same. It does make a difference doesn't it when you get good service. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing that along. I LOVE the quilt in your header!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawna is wonderful. I have shopped with 1 Choice 4 Quilting and have been very satisfied. On one order, the fabric I chose was not available so Shawna sent me several extra cuts of fabric to make sure I wasn't too disappointed. Talk about service with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawna's store is great. She is so sweet and generous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice to hear about good service!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just heard about 1choice4quilts today and signed up for their newletter. I was impressed with their fabrics and prices, nice to know it's good service also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found them a few days ago. I will shop with them as I am a big fan of good customer service!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love Shawna! just placed my second order with her. she is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great, fingers crossed your parcel misses the customs man too :o).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is service. Thanks for the link to a great place to shop online. I shop online a lot!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10