Saturday 11 February 2012

Christmas QAL - post 4

I just absolutely DO NOT BELIEVE how stupid I can be at times.

This afternoon, I decided to get ahead of the game by carrying on and actually starting to piece the Festive Mystery quilt.  After all, it was a long time ago that I wrote the instructions (like about 8 years ago) and I have tweaked them a bit this time, so I thought I ought to try them, just to check they were OK.

So, why, oh why, did I carry on and not follow my own instructions?  I wasted a couple of hours and loads of fabric before I realised.

Oh, and no, I am not showing you a picture.  This is meant to be a mystery, remember.

6 comments:

  1. LOL, you're so silly. Great job keeping he hints at bay with the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. Sometimes its hard to listen to ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not survive a day without my trusty seam ripper! We've all been there! Some of us many times...chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What no picture!! Sue, your post made me laugh because I can't count the number of times I've done the exact same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know I'm not the only one who does things like that!!! You are not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...you are so much like me it's scary. or the opposite. Or however.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10