Tuesday 2 December 2014

Spot the deliberate mistake ...

... so, remember, last week Scrappy and I were meeting up to make name-badges for other members of Yorkshire Modern Quilters?  Well, by the end of the day there were about seven rejects in the bin (4 from me and 3 from Scrappy) and we had nothing completed, so we got together again today. Scrappy finished hers (no pictures, cos the name of the recipient is a secret) and here's a mock-up of the name badge I decided to make.
Can you spot the deliberate mistake? I made the badge, added the lanyard, etc and was proudly admiring it when all of a sudden Scrappy started laughing and then quietly asked me if I thought I should add the name to it!

Oops.

By the way, she didn't think I'd post about this.

12 comments:

  1. Well it's very pretty with or without a name. Glad you've been having fun :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a wonderful name badge. Glad you figured out a design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. still looks pretty cute though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great badge Sue maybe it will have my name on it I will be more than happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe she wants to be anonymous? It's certainly nice and love the oval shape.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great name badge, just perfect once you add a name :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great name badge, love the colors and the design! Well done even without the name! Thank you for sharing.

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I thought you left the name off deliberately so you could post a picture of it here!!! It is great and will be perfect when the name gets on there. I hope you post a picture of the name badge recipient with her new badge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just hope you can fit 'Pauline' in there ,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, so I didn't think you would, but you did!
    By the way, did you guess I would? Because I have!!! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is funny! I guess the name is sort of crucial. Oh I'll have to go and look at what Scrappy wrote. Nice name tag by the way.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10