Wednesday 3 June 2015

another Handy Household Hint ...

... this is a good one, and well worth taking note of.

Do not, EVER try stirring a mug of coffee with one hand while shaking an aerosol can of cream with the other.  Unless you're one of those clever people who can pat their head and rub their tummy at the same time, that is.

Take it from me, the result is a mess.

And if you're looking for the photo of the resulting mess, you're going to be disappointed.  I was to busy trying to mop up to remember to take pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Trying to be tricky? I can barely chew gum
    And walk at the same time some days. Your trick is wsy beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Such mental a picture to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope this little mishap was in the kitchen rather than your sewing room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, what's worse than wasting good coffee??

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10