I hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday and didn't eat too many Krispy Kreme doughnuts before you started clog dancing?
Today we're in Georgia, with Pat from Silver Thimble Talk. I must tell you that Pat is also an author. She has had many patterns published in the past, now she has her own book coming out in October, called Spotlight on Neutrals. While we're on our way to visit Pat, I'll tell you some interesting facts about our destination.
- Georgia is known as the Peach state. Hmm funny how my facts often involve food of some sort isn't it?
- This is the number one producer of pecan nuts in the world.
- It has had five official state capitals: Savannah, which later alternated with Augusta: then Louisville; Midgeville and now Atlanta.
The temperature today is expected to reach around 35C (95F), which to a Brit like me is hot, hot, hot. Pat, I hope you've got the aircon turned up?
Here's the itinerary
Our itinerary for the whole trip:
- Yesterday - Hazel's Quilts. The giveaway is open until midnight (BST) on 26 August.
- Today - Quilt Hollow (the winner will be drawn on Sunday 28 August)
- Today - Silver Thimble Talk
- Sat 27 Aug - Magnolia Bay Quilts
- Sun 28 Aug - Bejewelled Quilts
- Mon 29 Aug - Insights from SewCalGal
- Tues 30 Aug - Sew'n Wild Oaks
- Wed 31 Aug - Sweet P Quilting
- Thurs 1 Sep - Quilting Prolifically
- Fri 3 Sep - Cotton Cocktails