Monday 15 June 2009

I'm not stupid, really

Want to hear a funny thing?

A couple of months ago we bought a new, wireless printer. It lives upstairs in the study, but I use my laptop downstairs, so it is fantastic to be able to print from down here. I just wished it could be a bit neater in it's habits. Every time I printed, it threw all the pages on the floor, and I then had to collect them all up and put them back in order. Why hadn't it got a thingy that would keep the printed pages neatly together, I kept thinking to myself. Well, today I went to pick up my printing, and guess what I discovered? It DID have a thingy. I just hadn't realised that I had to pull out a bit on the paper tray, swivel it and flip it, and hey presto - a paper catching/tidying thingy. Whooppee.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love technology - at least you found it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.

    Sometimes I love technology then sometimes I think everythings just got too clever and complicated for it's own good.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10